Magnet Warning

PartyHappier offers a variety of magnet sets for purchase. These magnets are decorative in nature and can be used on any magnetic surface. They are incredibly strong and should be handled with care, especially around children and pets. See full product warnings below:

WARNING: Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines, causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

DISCLAIMER: PartyHappier (and Renee Smith, owner of PartyHappier) neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings and agree that you are responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. 


  • Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. Handle with care.
  • The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can cause damage to items such as TVs, computer monitors, computers, credit cards, bank cards, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. 
  • Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets unless supervised as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.

(Language is taken in part from the Applied Magnets website.)